Full time or part time
As a successful online marketing agency, we pursue the mission to help companies position in search engines to achieve more visibility and added value. Our focus is to increase business visibility in search engines through web development, search engine optimization (SEO), Google AdWords (SEA) and more.
Founded in the middle of Lockdown 2020, we have since grown into a manageable team that works together in a very agile and value-oriented way. It is important to us to enable personal development in a professional context and to harmonize professional and personal goals.
We don't care if and what you have studied. What counts for us is the Experience and Passion. We don't expect you to have know-how in all areas of responsibility, but to be motivated, open-minded and full of drive to tackle new areas.
- Qualitative management of projects (SEO, SEA, Web)
- Strategic planning of the projects
- Correct Time and budget planning & budget compliance
- Coordination of the project process
- Review of the Project implementation and of the Project progress
- Review of the Logging and documentation of the project implementation (Time bookings and contents)
- Direct Communication With customers
- Presentation of the project development (reporting, customer meetings)
- Focus on project progress and results
- Implementation of operational SEO and SEA tasks (SEA campaign creation and optimization; onpage analysis; keyword research; etc.)
Your knowledge and skills:
- Experience in the Management of online marketing projects advantageous
- Experience in the field SEO, SEA and Web advantageous
- Experience with tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google AdWords advantageous
- Experience with the CRM WordPress advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of German written and spoken
- English skills advantageous
- Self-confidence and Security as well as Assertiveness and Ability to contact in dealing with customers
- Affinity for structured Organization, planning and Budgeting From projects
- Flexible response with challenges and solution-oriented thinking
- Analytical thinking skills
This is how we work at KOMMA99:
- Since we currently work remotely, we make sure that all of our employees have a independent and accurate way of working as well as a very good self-organization.
- A appreciative and respectful interaction with each other is particularly important to us.
- Passion, commitment, energy, motivation and Fun at work enable a harmonious and positive coexistence.
- Through open communication, self-reflection and constructive, concrete feedback we always meet at eye level.
- We take over Responsibility for our tasks and decisions. We pay attention to processes and deadlines and do our work qualitatively and conscientiously. This allows us to hand over tasks to others and rely on them.
- Through steady Further training and development of our skills and knowledge, it is possible for us to take on challenging tasks and discover new areas.
- As Team we stick together and support each other. In doing so, we respect the roles and areas of responsibility of our colleagues.
- A exciting and varied job in an exceedingly open, appreciative and pleasant working atmosphere
- Possibility to independent work as well as for the contribution of own ideas
- Funded training and Training period
- Flexible working hours and Home Office
- Very good Education and training opportunities
- Joint online Lunch Breaks and Stretch Sessions
- Monthly Team events
- A common 6th week of vacation
- No all-in contracts and No overtime
Gross annual salary according to collective agreement of € 28,722.40 for full-time with readiness for overpayment depending on experience and qualifications.
Are you interested? Then we want to get to know you!
Send us your application documents (CV, motivation letter or video) to [email protected].